4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
In addition, some services offered through our web site may subject to additional terms and conditions that we publish from time to time. Your use of such services is subject to those additional terms and conditions.
THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (“TERMS”) SET FORTH THE LEGALLY BINDING TERMS FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE. BY ACCESSING, DOWNLOADING, OR USING THE WEB SITE, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, AUTHORITY, AND CAPACITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT. YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEB SITE OR ACCEPT THESE TERMS IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS AND/OR USE THE WEB SITE.
Physical exercise can be strenuous and subject to risk of serious injury, we urge you to obtain a physical examination from a doctor before using any exercise equipment or participating in any exercise activity. You agree that by participating in physical exercise or training activities, you do so entirely at your own risk. You agree that you are voluntarily participating in these activities and the use of our online content and exercises and you assume all risks of injury, illness, or death. You acknowledge that you have carefully read this "waiver and release" and fully understand that is is a Release of Liability. You expressly agree to release and discharge the trainer or instructors, Fitness On Fire, LLC from any and all claims or causes of action. You agree to voluntarily give up or waive any right that you may otherwise have to bring a legal action against the trainers or instructors for personal injury or property damage.
To the extent that statute or case law does not prohibit releases for negligence, this release is also for negligence. If any portion of this release from liability shall be deemed by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then the remainder of this release from liability shall remain in full force and effect and the offending provision or provisions severed here from.
By accepting the terms and conditions of this agreement, I acknowledge taht I understand its content and that this release cannot be modified orally.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read here.
The information provided is based on personal experience, and methods used by hundreds of clients at Fitness On Fire. Any recommendations made about obstacle skills, weight training, nutrition, supplements or lifestyle should be discussed between you and your medical professional when in doubt.
Fitness On Fire, LLC
Our Content: Proprietary Rights
Through our web site, we offer, sell, and digitally distribute videos, audiovisual combinations, music, sounds, graphics, photos, and other content, as well as sell products related to that content. We are the owner or authorized licensee of all information, materials, functions and other content contained on our web site, and you acknowledge that you are only receiving a limited right to access or use this content. No content from our web site may be used, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or otherwise exploited in any way other than as part of our web site.
The publication of such Third Party Materials does not constitute my guarantee of any information, instruction, opinion, products or services contained within the Third Party Material. Publication of such Third Party Material is simply a recommendation and an expression of our own opinion of that material.
If you choose to purchase a product or service offered on our web site, you will be asked to create an account and will be prompted to create your own unique user name and password. You must keep your account information secure. You are solely responsible and liable for all activities that occur under your password or account. You shall notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your password or account.
You acknowledge, consent, and agree that we may preserve and disclose your account information if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a legal process or to enforce these Terms of Service.
Payment Processing; Order Fulfillment
Our web site is hosted by Kajabi,LLC, our payment processing is performed through PayPal. Sales and use taxes, as applicable by law, will be based on your location and our location and, purchase prices are inclusive of taxes. You will be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to your payments and will indemnify and hold harmless FITNESS ON FIRE LLC from your failure to pay any and all taxes, including sales tax, based incorrect information provided by you. If you believe you are entitled to a refund of any taxes, you are solely responsible for such determination.
Warranties/Limitation of Liability
WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR FREE OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR THAT THE WEB SITE, CONTENT, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, IS CORRECT, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ANY PART OF THE WEB SITE AT ANYTIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY), ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR WEB SITE OR SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF OUR WEB SITE OR SERVICES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A) THE AMOUNT OF FEES PAID BY YOU TO PURCHASE THE CONTENT OR PRODUCTS THAT GAVE RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY, AND (B) $100.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless FITNESS ON FIRE, LLC and its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of any breach by you of any of these Terms of Service or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
These Terms shall take effect on the date you first access or use our web site and shall continue until terminated in accordance with these Terms. You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, suspend, block, or terminate your access to all or part of our web site and any content, with or without notice, for any reason. Any suspected illegal or fraudulent activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time by updating this page with any such changes and indicating the effective date of those changes. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. By continuing to access and use our web site after those changes become effective, you consent and agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
Please understand that there are some links contained in throughout the course that we may benefit from financially.
The material in this guide may include information, products or services by third parties. Third Party Materials comprise of the products and opinions expressed by their owners. As such, we do not assume responsibility or liability for any Third Party material or opinions.
Last Updated: January 1, 2020.